Dr. Dawna Markova is PTP’s co-founder and CEO Emeritus. An internationally known expert in the fields of learning, perception, and asset-focus, Dr. Markova is a former Senior Affiliate of the Organizational Learning Center at MIT and a consultant member of the Society for Organizational Learning. She has established learning communities across the United States, leads workshops on maximizing individual and team talent and serves as a thinking partner to CEOs and senior executives around the world. She is the author of many books, including A Spot of Grace, I Will Not Die an Unlived Life, The Smart Parenting Revolution, The Open Mind book and audio series, No Enemies Within, How Your Child IS Smart, and Learning Unlimited. She is also renowned for public speaking and has been hired by global organizations to deliver keynotes to thousands of participants.
Dawna Markova has been a frequent keynote speaker and has delivered presentations to the following organizations. Please contact PTP if you are interested in bringing her to your event.
- Breakthrough Leadership, GE Capital Global Banking, Global Leadership Meeting, Munich, Germany
- Leadership: Passion and Purpose, Greenleaf Centre (Asia) and Civil Service College, Singapore
- Pegasus Communications System Thinking Conference, Boston, MA
- National Conference on Education, American Association of School Administrators, San Antonio, TX
- South Dakota Systems Change Conference, Rapid City, SD
- International Network for Children and Families, INCAF, Orlando, Florida
- National Association of Secondary School Principals, NASSP
- Fairview Health, Minneapolis, MN
- Miss USA, Gary, IN